Did you know that an average of 20% of the world’s population experience haemorrhoid by the time they reach their middle age? Haemorrhoids is a chronic condition that is also referred to as piles. The conditions is caused by swollen and sore blood vessel that develop within or outside the anal passage.
Although internal haemorrhoids do not cause any pain around the anus it is a very severe and distressing problem, that often results in bleeding.
There are many types of proper cure available for haemorrhoid but apart from them there are numerous successful home remedies for haemorrhoids and abundant avoidance tips that can be adopted to cure it.
So it’s better to try natural treatments in the beginning to see if they work before reverting to the more expensive medication drugs.
Haemorrhoid affects both men and women and they are caused by the result of bloated veins in your rectum and anus that can appear either both internally or externally. This distressing condition is often a consequence of continuous constipation that is often seen in elderly people and pregnant women in some cases.
Fortunately, haemorrhoids are not predominantly dangerous and one must not worry if it happens, but it must be avoided as soon as possible because they can result in avoidable issues in the longer run.
The most common symptoms that are seen in haemorrhoids include bleeding, swelling of veins, irritation, blood clotting and sometimes pain near the intimate area if the condition is worse.
There are several natural remedies for haemorrhoids. These include using-
• Apple Cider Vinegar– Using this particular vinegar is one of the most fruitful remedies. All you need is to absorb the vinegar in a cotton ball and apply it around and on the affected area. It will help relieve the irritation and itching caused by the problem and will help cure it when used on a regular basis.
• Rutin– Rutin is a very effective natural remedy that is a compound obtainable from oranges, grapes, lemon, etc. Acquiring Rutin in the form of medicine or supplement form is the best method to help relieve the problem.
• Coconut oil– The oil is so efficient if it is regularly applied to the affected area. You will soon observe the symptoms are disappearing and it will cure your problem in few days.
• Witch Hazel– It is one of the basic and oldest remedies for curing haemorrhoids. All you need to do is to soak a cotton ball in hazel and apply it to the area. It is very effectual in treating the problem very quickly.
• Aloe Vera– Aloe Vera has similar pain relief properties. If you are not able to get any of the above natural remedies you can opt for treating the problem with the natural healing properties of Aloe Vera. Being an effective treatment for many other problems as well, it is amazingly effective in relieving irritation and healing the affected area when applied properly.
• Avoid sitting for long periods – one of the best treatments that are advised by the doctors or health experts during haemorrhoids is not to sit but to squat when you suffer from the problem as well as taking plenty of exercise at least 3 to 4 days a week.